The ‘Days Left’ clock is a popular tool in the adjuster worklist that helps users manage OCF timelines. HCAI automatically accounts for statutory holidays when it calculates the number of days left until the response is due.
Below is the full list of upcoming statutory holidays that will be automatically accounted for in the days left clock.
- Family Day – February 18, 2019
- Easter – April 19, 2019
- Victoria Day – May 20, 2019
- Canada Day – July 1, 2019
- Labour Day – September 2, 2019
- Thanksgiving – October 14, 2019
- Christmas Day – December 25, 2019
- Boxing Day – December 26, 2019
- New Year’s Day – January 1, 2020
Please note, the above information is provided to help clarify the functionality of the Days Left clock in HCAI. Adjusters should review the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule directly to determine when a form is due.