Updating User Information
Updating User Contact Information
Keeping your HCAI users’ contact information up-to-date will ensure they can continue to receive password reset emails. User Administrators can also update other user information, such as their name, title, email and phone number.
Please note that the user name cannot be updated.
To update user information, you must have the user administrator level of access.
- Click on the Manage > User Management tab. The ‘User Search’ screen will appear.
- Search for the user you wish to update.
- In the ‘Search Results’ screen, click on the user you wish to update.
- The ‘Add/Edit/View User Details’ screen will appear.
- Update any of the editable fields in the ‘Add/Edit/View User Details’ screen. (View screenshot)
- When you have finished updating the user information, press the ‘Submit’ button.
Updating Adjuster Information
Adjuster names and email addresses appear across HCAI—in worklists and adjuster access screens. For this reason, it is important to keep adjuster information, particularly the name and email address, up-to-date.
It is important to note that updating adjuster information is a completely separate process from updating user information. The adjuster information appears in worklists as well as the ‘Grant Access Rights’ screen. User contact information, on the other hand, is used to send password reset emails.
To update an adjuster’s information, you must have the organization administrator level of access.
- Click on the Manage > Insurer Management tab. The ‘Insurer Details’ screen will appear.
- Click on the branch associated with the adjuster you wish to update.
- Scroll to the ‘Associated Adjusters’ section at the bottom of the page, and click on the adjuster you wish to update. (View screenshot)
- The Add/Edit Adjuster screen will appear. Update any of the editable fields in this view.
- When you have finished updating the adjuster information, press the ‘Save’ button. (View screenshot)
- The adjuster profile has been updated in this branch. Repeat this process for any branch the adjuster was associated with.