About this section
User management involves the setup and maintenance of individual users in HCAI. Users are assigned roles and domains within HCAI that define what a user can do and where they can do it.
We’ve organized this section as a learning module to guide you on setting up and assigning access rights to insurer users in HCAI. We’ll walk you through the basics like setting up and deactivating users and we’ll also get in depth about levels of access and security tips.
Who should review this module
You’ll find this module helpful if you are involved with:
- Setting up and deactivating users
- Managing adjuster access to worklists for vacation backups
- Managing or supervising users in HCAI
This module can also help clarify system functionality if you are:
- An adjuster who wants to learn more about worklists and how access is managed
- A privacy officer who wants to review how access to HCAI works
What you’ll learn
- How to set up a new user
- How to grant or remove access rights to worklists
- What are the different levels of access in HCAI and tips for managing access rights
- How to remove access and deactivate users
- How to update user information such as name, email address and/or phone number
How to proceed with this module
We have organized this module into three logical steps: setting up users, updating user information and deactivating users. For the best learning experience, we recommend that you follow these steps in this order.