About this section
User management involves the setup and maintenance of individual users in HCAI. Users are assigned roles and domains within HCAI that define what a user can do and where they can do it. Once set up, each user has the ability to review their profile to ensure their contact information is up-to-date.
We’ve organized this section as a learning module to guide you on setting up and assigning access rights to insurer users in HCAI. We’ll walk you through the basics like setting up and deactivating users and we’ll also get in depth about levels of access and security tips. Finally, we will describe how every user can review their own profile.
Who should review this module
You’ll find this module helpful if you are involved with:
- Setting up and deactivating users
- Managing user access to worklists
- Managing or supervising users in HCAI
This module can also help clarify system functionality if you are:
- A user who wants to learn more about worklists and how access is managed
- A privacy officer who wants to review how access to HCAI works
- A user who wants to learn more about their own profile information
What you’ll learn
- How to set up a new user
- How to grant or remove access rights
- What are the different levels of access in HCAI and tips for managing access rights
- How to remove access and deactivate users
- How to update user information such as name, email address and/or phone number
- How to review your profile information
How to proceed with this module
We have organized this module into three logical steps: setting up users, updating user information, deactivating users and reviewing your profile. For the best learning experience, we recommend that you follow these steps in this order.